So some thoughts in detail on TotGC25,
2) Owwww.. I have a big owwieeee
and more seriously
It’s brutal, ok EO isn’t a top flight global force but we’re not slackers either. U25 on normal is pretty much a roll through at the moment (Ignis is messy and Yoggie is still a challenge to get right but we die there because we’re not being clean / organised enough), but by the Elder gods we’ve not killed TotGC is a kick in the knotwood.
- The timers on this fight are going to be challenge (yay!).
We’ve only seen the first two mini-bosses of the first fight, the second set spawns either when the first one goes down or at 2m30 from the start of the fighting.
- The mana usage is brutal (Druids, you have a maximum of two innervates per fight)
- The healing is tight, stomp is a big aoe thing, there’s fire bombs flying around (don’t stand in these for more than one tick or you’ll be a spectator) and Impale is something else.
- The impale and the tick damage it does kills a tank in 0.4s… human reaction time is .35s + network latency… dear gods.