Yoggie, I have a message for you, the bucanners are coming and we’re going to kick your godly old arse back into the nether where it belongs.
At the moment we’re fielding around eight players (having the two newest guild members around is helping massively, though pretty much everything which drops is an upgrade for them at the moment [was it wrong to take them both into ICC10 with ave iLevel 120 gear?]), Ulduar is a pretty place, with the mix of gearing it’s possible to work through without too much pain.
After spending about 90 minutes being kicked in TotC (weekly) we pootled over to Ulduar and mashed through the first three bosses on the progression line (I’m going to keep razorscale & Ignis back as “we need something to kill after wiping” bosses).
Next week we aim for Crazy Cat Lady, Hodir and possibly a look at Mimi.
So, what can you do for the raid?
- Enchant / gem / work out your rotation
- Bring fish! 🙂 [Hell just providing uncooked is enough into the guild bank for someone else to cook up]
- Bring flasks [or indeed herbs to make flasks, see above]
- Some fights we can just gear our way through, others we’re going to wipe on, so ponder, contemplate and just think about killing that old god!
- Youtube, wowwiki and so on, and I’m thinking particularly about the Mimiron fight, it’s a complex one.
So, warm up those DPS cannons, let’s kill us a raid instance.
Edit: Adding Onyxia onto the “when we need something different to die on” boss.